Mood: Pissed Off
Listening to: Iron Maiden's Brave New World
Reading: The Colour of Magic
Update 10th of June, 2015
I am MAD, ANGRY, BOOS, KWAAD!
This is not by the rule "If you want to use it for commercial purposes you must ask first."
This is such a simple rule, and still it is ignored.
Allright, what I've done is put all my stock in storage now, and it will stay there until I made up my mind whether I should or should not removed them definitely.
Unless stated otherwise all my stock is my own photographs.
Stock consists of photographs, and cut-outs from PD images as well as my own photographs.
At the PD resources: If I know the original artist or publisher I will mention his/her name.
Most important rules:
- You can use the images for non-violent/hatred, non-disgusting work.
- I don't mind nudity but please let it be decent, no pornography. If you are in doubt just ask.
- If you want to use it for commercial purposes you must ask first.
- You are not allowed to make horse (or howrse, equine) related art or items with my stock nor make art for horse related sites with my stock. (update August 2014).
- You are not allowed to make other stock from my stock.
- In case the image is no longer on my stock account, because it is removed (or in storage), you are no longer allowed to use the image.
- I want a link and credit at your creation, you must comment at my stock image with a link to what you've made with it. I will fav it.
- Redistributing of the stock, or claiming it your own is NOT allowed.
- My stock is meant for creating something else, something new with it.
- Be Creative!
- Have fun.