As a result of my rage after I noticed my stock was used for commercial purposes I placed my 1000+ stock items in storage. My mood gradually got back to normal again, and I considered to work on the stock getting out of storage again. On the other hand there were so many stock images and items which had less than 5 page views, and some items did not even had downloads. So first I started the big project of "stock-sorting-out". While in this proces DA suffered from this bug: It was not possible to get items out of storage. So I took my time, and as a matter of fact - I think because of this bug - I removed more items than I intended.
When finally the storage bug disappeared I was ready to move a highly reduced selection of stock images back to my account.
So: here they are again! I wish you all happy creating!
Listening to: Tinnitus, and to ease it some rain & thunder sound
Reading: old Agatha Christies
Watching: documentaries on the 19th century